Adam Bobker is a partner in the litigation group at Bereskin & Parr LLP with over 25 years of experience. He is also the co-leader of the firm’s copyright group. Before his law degree, Adam studied electrical engineering and worked in the GM Car Body Assembly Plant in Oshawa.
Adam’s practice focuses on contentious matters in all areas of intellectual property. He has significant experience litigating patent, trademark, copyright, and industrial design cases before the Federal Court and Federal Court of Appeal. He has helped clients resolve hundreds of contentious IP matters, by settlement or a successful decision on the merits. He is also a registered trademark agent.
- LLB, Queen’s University, 1995
- B.Sc.E.E., Kettering University, 1990
- Registered Canadian Trademark Agent, 2023
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 1997
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Advocates’ Society (ADVS)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)