Noel Courage is a partner with Bereskin & Parr LLP and member of the Life Sciences practice group.
Noel is a Co-Chair of the Intellectual Property Courses Committee which manages intensive summer IP courses delivered jointly by McGill University School of Continuing Studies and the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC). He has also lectured at meetings of the US and Canadian law associations. Noel has authored many articles on IP law and technology. While completing his law degree at Dalhousie University, Noel received prizes for academic excellence in patent and trademark law and contract law.
- LL.B., Dalhousie University, 1995
- B.Sc. (Biochem.), Memorial University of Newfoundland, 1992
- Registered Canadian Patent Agent, 2004
- Registered United States Patent Agent, 2004
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 1997
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC), Fellow
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group (TIPG)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI Canada)
- College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents (CPATA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)